– 5+ years as a professional graphic designer with 2+ years of experience in management role
– Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
– Exceptional capability with typography, layout, and prototyping
– Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
– Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
– Advanced English
– Prior experience as an art director
– Web development experience
– Have a solid knowledge of photography and video production
– Work with the entire creative team to establish a unified brand understanding and voice for the company, helming a creative audit to elevate our innovation
– Conceptualize campaign vision, harnessing original graphics, copy, content websites, social media, and other marketing materials
– Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the creative team
– Delegate projects to in-house designers and oversee storyboards
– Close cooperation with team of strong professionals working in a dynamic IT startup environment
– The great chance to build a team creating complex and useful product from scratch using cutting-edge technologies and modern development approaches
– Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
– Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
– Competitive salary and working conditions, flexible schedule
We’re searching for an experienced art director to take the helm of our art department, guiding an extremely talented team of designers who are known for exceptional creativity. The ideal art director will bring a mix of artistic, marketing, and business expertise to the position. We are looking for an experienced manager, who can inspire and be inspired by others to take our creative efforts to the next level. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a passion for delivering dynamic ideas that connect with any audience.
Maxitech is an R&D office of large international holding. Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 60+ people. New products development we start in 2018 requires team to grow for additional 40 people this year. We are looking for software development experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel, R&D team is concentrated in Kiev.