– Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics or related field
– Solid experience in designing data warehouses and analytical storages
– Strong knowledge in Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
– Expert knowledge in one of T-SQL, DAX, MDX query languages
– Analytical thinking to quickly identify and solve data issues
– Experience in designing complex BI solutions
Nice to have
– Experience in SSAS Tabular, DAX, PowerBI
– BigData related technologies
– Other Visualization tool (Tableau, QlickView, Spotfire etc)
– Basic understanding of Cloud Services
– GIT, TFS
– Gather business requirements from end-users and translate them into a meaningful product
– Help business users navigating the data and reporting to solve business problems
– Designing user reports and dashboards
– Design data warehouse and analytical storage for multiple desks
– Develop and deliver business features
– Troubleshooting and fix of data loads and other data issues
Why joining us
– Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
– Perspective to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
– Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
– Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
– Reasonable and fair working conditions
Maxitech is looking for BI Developer to join our BI Team. We are a product company developing software (CRM, process automation, trading platforms and mobile apps) for global financial trading businesses.
Our company’s headquarters is in Tel Aviv while R&D office is in Kyiv.
As a result of company growth, it is critical for business users to have latest and accurate market information. BI Team plays the key role for company’s decision makers as responsible for delivering various KPI, Dashboards and reports with latest changes and trends on the market.
BI Team’s goal is to transform data from disparate sources into valuable information ready for analysis by end users.