– Advanced English
– Minimum 4-5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
– Exceptional (how to check) writing and research skill
– Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
– Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and docs
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
– Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
– Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
– Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
– Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product
– Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
– Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
– Close cooperation with team of strong professionals working in a dynamic IT startup environment
– The great chance to build a team creating complex and useful product from scratch using cutting-edge technologies and modern development approaches
– Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
– Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
– Competitive salary and working conditions, flexible schedule
Maxitech is looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as our full-time, in-house copywriter. As a member of the creative team, our copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic personnel who knows how to work as part of the team.
We are a software company developing solutions in FinTech area.
Our company headquarters is in Tel Aviv, Israel while R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started development of CRM product and are looking for software development experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist from Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation QA, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have a Solutions Architect, UX/UI designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.