– General knowledge of IT company functioning;
– General knowledge of IT industry standards and trends;
– Cross-cultural awareness;
– Financial awareness.
– HR experience in IT Industry — 3 years;
– Desirable former position — Career Advisor/People Partner
– Excellent command of English.
– Provide full scope of HR retention service to the managers and teams, including: developing and advising on motivation programs, individual/team retention tools, Comp&Ben, Training & Education strategies etc.;
– Hold satisfaction surveys and performance appraisal process for the teams;
– Provide consultation on organizing and conducting various feedback sessions (360 feedback etc.) with leadership team to develop and communicate business goals, personal objectives and development plans;
– Identify training needs for leaders and individual executive coaching needs and monitor training programs success;
– Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for planned growth;
– Analyze HR data (turnover, people costs etc.) to identify risks and opportunities for improvement.
-Work in partnership with several business leaders in parallel
-Great opportunities for career (HR Team Lead position) and professional growth
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havе active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 100+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a „client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.