– 1,5+ years of commercial proven experience with HTML/CSS
– Experience with responsive and adaptive websites
– Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS, PostCSS)
– Experience with CSS methodologies (BEM, OOCSS)
– Basic understanding of user experience, visual design, interaction design
– Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
– Intermediate English
– Experience with .NET
– Develop new user-facing features
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
– Knowledge of browser compatibility issues
– Understanding of the relationship between HTML and search engine optimization (SEO)
– Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup
– Being a part to a positive and fun environment
– The great chance to participate in creating complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
– Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
– Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
Maxitech is currently looking for HTML/CSS Front-end Engineer to join the team.
We are an R&D office of large international holding. Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 60+ people. New products development we start in 2018 requires team to grow for additional 40 people this year. We are looking for software development experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel, R&D team is concentrated in Kiev.