– Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or in a staffing agency)
– Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
– Upper-Intermediate English (written and spoken)
– Client-oriented mindset and responsible attitude to work
– Strong problem-solving approach and stress resistance
– Strong decision-making, communication and negotiation skills
– Monitoring and applying recruiting best practices
– Managing a full cycle of recruitment activities (from gathering position requirements, designing and updating job descriptions to contract signing by offered candidate)
– Searching and selecting candidates according to business need (mainly Mid/Senior level developers, QA Engineer), sourcing potential candidates from various online channels
– Conducting Recruitment interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
– Arranging and coordinating technical and management interviews
– Conducting job offer negotiations
– Close cooperation with team of strong professionals working in a dynamic IT startup environment
– The great chance to build a team creating complex and useful product from scratch using cutting-edge technologies and modern development approaches
– Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
– Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
– Competitive salary and working conditions, flexible schedule
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havе active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 100+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a „client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.