• Upper-Intermediate level of Spoken English is a must
• Familiar working with Office software
• Technical oriented
• Responsible, initiative, self-organized, eager to learn
• Excellent problem investigation and solving skills
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
• Proactive and client-oriented
• Stress resistant
• Voice over ip system Quality assurance and maintenance
• Troubleshooting and maintaining computers’ park (100+ Windows based machines)
• Fixing workstations issues (reinstall software, drivers, replace broken parts)
• Daily supporting users, handling complaints
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Being a part of the positive and fun team
• Opportunity to learn best engineering practices
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary peg to USD, reasonable and fair working conditions
• Unlimited coffee, cookies, fruits
Maxitech is looking for Middle Manual QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and having active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Our company’s headquarters is in Tel Aviv while R&D office is in Kyiv.