– Experience with cutting-edge frameworks / libraries for SPAs (ideally with ReactJS, Redux) and etc.
– Work experience with Webpack, ES6/ES7, OOP skills, testing tools
– Knowledge of how to create modular and testable code
– Intermediate English
– Responsible, communicative, proactive, eager to improve professional knowledge
– Good team player
– Emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM
– Experience with CSS precompilers like SASS/SCSS or LESS
– Familiar with UX concepts
– Familiar with unit testing and development processes like TDD / BDD
– Experience with redux-observable, redux-form
– Creating and maintaining modern interfaces
– Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
– Communicate with developers, designers and customers
– Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
– Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
– The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
– Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
– Centrally located office near metro station
– Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
We are an R&D office of large international holding. Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 60+ people. New products development we start in 2018 requires team to grow for additional 40 people this year. We are looking for software development experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel, R&D team is concentrated in Kiev.