-Experience and deep awareness in manual functional, compatibility, usability, and integration testing (test design techniques, change impact analysis, etc.)
-Understanding the principles and standards of good bug reporting;
-Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
-Experience of working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) development environment;
-Good English (Upper Intermediate) and communication skills, ability to express complex things in an easy manner;
-Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus.
– ISTQB certification
-Working in Quality Control team reporting directly to Israel office;
-Cooperating with software delivery teams in Kyiv;
-Participating in Requirements and Release management process elaboration;
-Developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures;
-Reporting and documenting bugs and technical issues;
-Helping in troubleshooting issues.
– Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
– Perspective to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
– Big amount of knowledge-sharing, practices and sessions
– Centrally located office near metro station with great view from our terrace
– Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
Maxitech is looking for Middle Manual QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long-term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and having active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Our company’s headquarters is in Tel Aviv while R&D office is in Kyiv.