• .ASP.NET Core, NUnit, Serilog
• Entity Framework Core, MS SQL Server
• Experience with Messaging
• Understanding of large scale, cloud based distributed systems
• Knowledge of HTTP protocol/web sockets (SignalR)
• Experience with Git
• Continuous Integration
• Intermediate English
• Ability to build solution from scratch (using TDD approach)
• Good communication skills
• C# 8.0, .NET Core 3.0
• Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with ElasticSearch
• Experience with MassTransit, AmazonMQ, RabbitMQ
• Experience with Azure DevOps (Team Foundation Server)
• Knowledge of authentication protocol and frameworks (OAuth2, OpenID Connect, IdentityServer)
• Development of the crucial components of the platform
• Develop microservices (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches)
• Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
• Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
• Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
• Code review
• Cutting-edge technology stack
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
• Practices we follow: TDD, DI, CI\CD\CT
• Perspective to create complex and useful product from scratch using modern approaches
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havе active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 100+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a „client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.