Social media manager
– 3+ years experience (academic and professional) with managing social media platforms etc.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
– BRAND STRATEGY: Develop brand strategy for a dual-branded professional line in the field of finance. Work with leadership to implement across all marketing channels
– CONTENT STRATEGY: Develop and manage a multi-channel strategy and promotional calendar to drive towards business goals
– EMAIL: Execute, report on and optimize email marketing and retargeting email campaigns
– SOCIAL MEDIA: Work with creative team to develop and implement social strategy. Manage social media channels including publishing, community engagement, reporting and optimization of paid social ads
– CROSS-CHANNEL: Drive campaigns across channels optimizing against set KPI’s
– CREATIVE: Collaborate on seasonal campaigns, product launches and promotions with creative team. Work with both internal and external teams in developing content that supports the strategy
– PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Traffic assets onsite and on email platforms
– SEO knowledge and execution is a plus
Why joining us
– Close cooperation with team of strong professionals working in a dynamic IT startup environment
– The great chance to build a team creating complex and useful product from scratch using cutting-edge technologies and modern development approaches
– Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
– Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
– Competitive salary and working conditions, flexible schedule
Social media is the forefront to our brand and we would like it to be the most attractive, smart and precise, that will truly capture our brand spirit. The Digital and Social Media Marketing Manager owns the execution of the brand strategy. You will implement and drive ideas, social media, and email marketing across distribution channels. We are searching for creativity, enthusiasm, drive, and ready to learn mood.
Maxitech is an R&D office of large international holding. Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 60+ people. New products development we start in 2018 requires team to grow for additional 40 people this year. We are looking for software development experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel, R&D team is concentrated in Kiev.