• Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
• Strong portfolio of design projects
• Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
• Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin and OmniGraffle
• Proficient in design software
• Problem-solving attitude
• Design thinking
• Analytical mind with a business acumen
• Attention to details
• Excellent communication skills and teamwork
• Understand product specifications and user psychology
• Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
• Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
• Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
• Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
• Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
• Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
• Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
• Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer experienced in UX for Marketing and for Product. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. As well your leadership skills and experience in team management will be a plus. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers. The best candidate will possess outstanding creativity, a highly detailed nature, and the ability to help define and solve complex user interface problems.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havе active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 100+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a „client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.